My photo
In August of 2005, after years of frustration with public figures, I finally became enraged watching Ellen Degeneres lie to an audience full of unsuspecting consumer junkie morons too stupid to realize that they were being played by yet another greedy celebrity talk show pig hired by NBC and paid millions for her ability to hook them on the latest batch of over-priced crap. They even let her get away with endorsing Countrywide, a known predatory lender partially responsible for causing the artificial inflation and sudden collapse of the housing market. Yes, THAT Countrywide. She stood right there and endorsed it with a smile. Oprah Winfrey and Dr Phil did as well.

It was crystal clear that not a single one of those audience members had a clue about the growing concentration of wealth, the shrinking middle class, the related economic instability or the domino-effect of socioeconomic issues resulting from it.

Since then, I've been doing everything within my power and within the law to help offset the deliberate dumbing down of America for maximum profit.

Thursday, May 12, 2016

That's what I thought Vladimir Spaniard. More games and or global diversionary tricks. Well fuck you and fuck your friends too. I will not be intimidated and I will not stop. If I end up paying with my life, so be it. I've been prepared for that possibility from day one. So if that's the way it goes, SO BE IT. In the meantime, I'm running full steam ahead. The entry I promised yesterday will be up soon enough. I'll make the call to talk radio explaining all of it soon as well. Maybe tomorrow or next week. I have plans to follow up on another issue today. It's also related to greed. So fuck you all the way to hell and tell that bitch Victoria Beckham that I know damn well that she either pissed herself or made it look like she pissed herself in order to jump on the pervert publicity pissy pants bandwagon with Fergie, Lady Gaga, Marie Osmond, Lea Michelle, Snooki, Jennifer Lawrence, Iggy Azalia, IDINA MENZEL and another dozen or so well known celebrities who were all promoting new overpriced crap at the time. I know damn well that she did it for pervert publicity and to get free plugs all over the web just in time to promote her new store or whatever the hell it was premiering a day or so later. I'll be creating a new page devoted to that ridiculous trend as well. I also plan to honor YOU Vladimir Spaniard on several upcomming pages with suspicions of your real identity. Yup, I'm pretty sure that you are within the circle of Chloe Moretz. I still don't know for sure wether she is a RARE exception to the rule with class enough to take it relatively easy on the ridiculous publicity stunts over the last year and a half or if she did so only because I screwed it up for her. I guess that will become a bit easier to determine over the next few years if I live that long. If she does have a bit of class then it's a shame you had to go and put a cloud of suspicion over her with your obsessive efforts to intimidate me. The page I promised you will be posted soon and she will be mentioned along with a detailed explanation. So wether you are a Beckham, a Moretz or an affiliate of theirs trying to intimidate me, you damn well better not do anything even more stupid. My guess is that you've already done things that can not be undone or even contained. Fuck it. If I end up badly hurt, so be it. If I end up dead, so be it. If my body ends up at the bottom of the ocean or rotting in the middle of nowhere, so be it. I was hoping to be burried alongside my loved ones but if I can't even have that, SO BE IT. I WILL NOT STOP.

For those of you who don't know what the hell I'm typing about, I've been identified by Vladimir Spaniard. I have good reason to believe that he or she is a Beckham, a Moretz or an affiliate of theirs. Their obsessive efforts to identify me began just hours after I posted the entry regarding the STAGED 'wardrobe malfunction' involving the zipper of her dress. The obsessive effort to identify me continued for well over a year before it finally succeeded. I do not know what is going to happen to me but I do know that Vladimir Spaniard didn't go through all of that trouble just to say hello. Maybe the explanation posted here and the upcomming call to talk radio will keep me safe. Maybe not. Maybe I'll be the one left standing if and when the hired goons come after me. Maybe not. One thing is for damn sure. 

I WILL NOT STOP. 

Damn right the 'wardrobe malfunction' involving Chloe Moretz was staged to help promote her movie and damn right the giant wet spot on Victoria Beckham's pants was either put there or pissed there to help promote her store or whatever the hell it was. Just like Marie Osmond pissed herself on a stage just in time to promote her TV show which premiered just two or three days later. 

JUST LIKE ALL CELEBRITY PUBLICITY STUNTS ARE CAREFULLY TIMED TO COINCIDE WITH COMMERCIAL PROMOTIONS. 

The dumbing down of Western Society in the name of GREED continues. 

I WILL NOT STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT UNTIL THE DAY I DIE.

So fuck you Vladimir Spaniard. Fuck you all the way to hell. 

I DARE YOU TO COME AFTER ME. C'MON ALREADY. YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE. LET'S GET THIS DONE ALREADY. I FUCKING DARE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment