My photo
In August of 2005, after years of frustration with public figures, I finally became enraged watching Ellen Degeneres lie to an audience full of unsuspecting consumer junkie morons too stupid to realize that they were being played by yet another greedy celebrity talk show pig hired by NBC and paid millions for her ability to hook them on the latest batch of over-priced crap. They even let her get away with endorsing Countrywide, a known predatory lender partially responsible for causing the artificial inflation and sudden collapse of the housing market. Yes, THAT Countrywide. She stood right there and endorsed it with a smile. Oprah Winfrey and Dr Phil did as well.

It was crystal clear that not a single one of those audience members had a clue about the growing concentration of wealth, the shrinking middle class, the related economic instability or the domino-effect of socioeconomic issues resulting from it.

Since then, I've been doing everything within my power and within the law to help offset the deliberate dumbing down of America for maximum profit.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Judge Judy Sheinlin is another over-paid self-righteous WACKO celebrity snob.

This one is another re-post from 2005. It's even more true today..

Judge Judy. What a stuck-up over-paid self-righteous wacko snob..

Fake Judge Judy. What a snob. What a stuck-up, over-paid, over-confident, self-righteous, PMS bitch..

Public figures have an obligation to think before they open their mouth. Judge Judy seems unaware of that obligation. I'll start with the concept that one sex matures faster than the other. I can destroy that myth with 4 simple words. TEENAGE PREGNANCY. ARMED FORCES. It takes 2 fools to get a teenager pregnant. I'm sure we can all agree that the GIRL has to be 1 of them. We live in a time of crisis. Men and women right out of high school are in harms way as we speak. Agree or not with the war, those men and women are following orders. The vast majority serve with honor. Many have already given their lives for a greater cause. If it weren't for their sacrifice, then Judy Sheinlin never would have had the opportunity to play Judge on a TV show and reap 500 times the pay of a true hero..

Still, she has the nerve to judge those heroes and the rest of us almost entirely on our sex. How dare that stuck up bitch rate her personal preference over the other? It just doesn't make any sense. Nature created men and women differently. Millions of years ago. Both sexes were given the ability to reproduce around the same age. Both were given specific roles defined by nature. So if 1 sex matures faster than the other, then how did we survive this long? Who did the hunting? Who cared for the children? We were designed for an environment that no longer exists. Judge Judy's theater was not part of that environment. We survived long enough to create modern society. Screwed up as its become, you can't blame it on 1 sex or the other. Men fight. They also build. Women gossip. They also raise children. Both have their faults. Both are subject to influence that nature never intended for us (Like the ignorant words of a TV judge.). Both face a daily struggle. Their roles have been redefined for a screwed up society. Some adapt very well. Others don't. That's about it. 1 sex DOES NOT mature any faster than the other. It amazes me that a self-proclaimed genius with a lifetime of experience would say something so incredibly stupid. That comment alone should disqualify her as a judge..

The same goes for her claim to tell truth from lie by looking at one's eyes. If she truly had such an amazing gift, then why would she waste it on petty little nickel and dime disputes over broken cell phones and dead fish? Why not use it to interview suspected child abductors? Adults lie all the time. Some much better than others. This is why police interrogations often take hours. Not minutes. That bitch is too stuck up to understand or forgive human nature. Especially the quirky aspects. Her wise-ass attitude makes people nervous. Nervous people are less able to present their cases effectively. They are more likely to forget or confuse important details. They are more likely to have shifty, watering eyes. They are more likely to hesitate or stumble as they search for the right words. Especially with the cameras running and the judge ready to humiliate them for any mistake. In fact, that bitch DELIBERATELY confuses people with uncommon terminology (libation) and trick questions (Was there an arrest?). That bitch treats litigants like side-show freaks and then claims to be a human lie detector. Her first priority seems to be to convince everyone in the audience that she is by far, the most intelligent. She is not. That bitch makes herself out to be infallible. She is not. She misunderstands explicit testimony, misquotes the litigants, and then refuses to accept any clarification. I've seen it several times. Whenever she's proven wrong, she backs her way out of it with double-talk. She blew any credibility out her rank ass with the first courtroom joke. Her OBVIOUS motive to entertain the TV audience is A CONFLICT OF INTEREST. IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN A COURTROOM..

What a freak show. I refer to the judge. Not the litigants. The stupid jokes are incredibly predictable. The same goes for the references to her watch (As if justice were of any priority.). The same goes for the removal of her glasses for the camera (Something tells me that she doesn't even need them. If the bitch can afford 6 figures worth of face lift, then she can afford to get her eyes fixed.). I don't know how many episodes there have been, but I've seen about 20. There is obviously something shady going on behind the scenes. Free accommodations? Minimum payouts win or loose? I don't know. There must be some incentive for people to let such a wacko hear their case. Otherwise, the defendants would rarely show up. I wouldn't let that PMS bitch decide ownership of my dog's bone. I've been in court plenty. As a juvenile and as an adult. Criminal and civil. I've been ruled for and against. Still, I have enough respect to behave in a courtroom. In each and every case, I was treated with respect. The witnesses were treated with respect. Not necessarily by the attorneys, but ALWAYS by the judge. THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. I've never once seen a judge treat a litigant or witness like garbage. Or motion to them as if they were a 4 year old. Or tell a stupid joke at their expense. Or make an insulting reference to their weight, hair, clothing, sex life, or intelligence. Not in a LEGITIMATE court of law..

Judge Judy has some smarts. I'll give her that. But that doesn't qualify her to be a judge. Even with her knowledge of the law, she is still unqualified. She just doesn't have the objective, rational, level headed, state of mind to do the job right. Her stuck-up, deliberately comic, over-confident, sexist, PMS attitude should be a deal breaker. It has no place in a courtroom. It might have gotten her female votes many years ago and TV ratings but that's all. She has ZERO credibility. What a self righteous, hypocrite bitch. "Why would a man accept (unearned or unnecessary) financial support from a woman?" That's easy. FOR THE SAME REASON A FAKE TV JUDGE WOULD ACCEPT 7 FIGURES TO SETTLE PETTY LITTLE BACKYARD SQUABBLES. THE SAME REASON A FAKE TV JUDGE WOULD SELL OUT OUR LEGAL SYSTEM AND THE VERY CONCEPT OF JUSTICE FOR ENTERTAINMENT. GREED. GOD DAMN SPOILED ROTTEN BLACK HEARTED GREED. Without the slightest regard for the wake of destruction. It would not surprise me to hear of a litigant lashing out in a big way after being humiliated for the TV ratings. Judge Judy is just one more example of whats wrong with our society.

1 comment:

  1. There are five celebrities in particular that I suspect would like something bad to happen to me. Judy Sheinlin is one of them. I am not accusing her of planning any criminal act. I doubt that she will. But I'm not taking any chances either. I want this on the record just in case:

    Judy Sheindlin may assume that I'm the type to be embarrassed. She may pull a string or two and try to have my identity revealed in a desperate attempt to make me shut up. That would be a mistake on her part. I can not be embarrassed. It's not a feeling that I'm capable of. But I can be provoked. I don't want my identity revealed. My right to criticize a public figure anonymously is protected by Federal law. It's a law that I happen to agree with. For I'm not the one profiting millions by humiliating ordinary people on national TV and selling out the very concept of justice in the name of GREED. She is. It's a rotten way to reap a living. It's my right to say so anonymously. After all, I can't afford a team of body guards or a high-tech security system to prevent her wacko love-sick fans from trying to kill me. Therefore, I chose to remain anonymous. If my identity is revealed by that pig or anyone else, I won't be embarrassed but I will be compelled to sue everyone involved and use the money to buy that high-tech security system.

    ReplyDelete